Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blogrolls

Creating the blogrolls was pretty straightforward on all three of my sites, blogger.com, 21publish, and edublogs. Once I did the first one on blogger.com, which I thought was the easiest, I knew what I had to look for on the other two. I did look on each site for a help button just in case. I think though that I need to do about a hundred of these so I remember what it is that I did. I hope I have done them correctly.
If I was choosing a site to add blogrolls to I would definitely choose the easiest one for me because then it would be easy for me to explain it to my classes. I think it is a great idea to add a blogroll on a student’s site. They could add the teacher’s blog to start and what a better way to stay in touch with your classes. Also adding their favorite blogs lets them be in control of some parts of their blog site. And I would know a little something about what they are keeping tabs on.

No comments: