Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Animoto

Aaaahhh…………….. using Animoto in my personal life seems like the thing to do. I was like “Wow! This is cool.” What a great way to make movies. It was pretty quick and easy. This is a great way to show off all those vacation pictures no one wants to see. This way you can just put the really good ones in and everyone gets the idea. Impressive!

Using this in the classroom seems like a good idea. I like the part where they can provide the music. This cuts way down on copyright violations. Although this is just another movie making tool it is pretty simple and I would like to recommend it to teachers.

My only concern would be the same as always……… can I get to it at school and then again you are working through a public place and there are things out there that are not appropriate for school

No comments: