Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Choice

I am choosing blogger.com as the blogging software that I am going to keep. I knew right at the beginning that this is the one I would use if I had to do this on my own. The other two I chose as part of my three were 21publish and edublogs. These two caused me more frustration and anxiety than one person should have to have. I absolutely detested 21publish and cringed every time I had to do something with it. Blogger was just easy and I didn’t have to spend so much time figuring out how to do the things required of me.

I still have the same feelings on letting the students choose the one that is best for them. Of course I would show them mine as the example but their assignment would be to look at the other ones, use them, and then decide. I think they would find that blogger.com is one of the easiest ones.

No comments: