Wednesday, December 31, 2008

That's It!!

I have finished the web2.0 class! And boy am I happy. And maybe a little sad at the same time. What am I going to do with my time now? I have learned so many things from this class. Who knew there was so much free stuff out there! And I am so glad that I took this class now.

I will be interested to see what happens with the school district and how it stays with the movement of technology. As an educational body I am thinking that they should keep up with what is going on. I also know that we must keep the students safe from anything "bad" out there. It is a catch 22.

Who knows maybe I will even keep up the blog and really use some of the things that have learned. In fact I used something, Furl, the other day. What a great thing that was.

Well, that's it. Happy New Year!

No comments: