Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Flickr Tools

Testing of the tools!!! What fun that was. On the Tools for Flickr I tested delivr, clockr, and flickr framer. I really like all three of these tools. If I had places for a gazillion pictures in my houses I would be in trouble with these tools. I loved making the stamp with a picture of my niece on it.
Fd’s Flickr Toys was also loads of fun. I used the map maker and mapped the countries I have been in and hopefully I will be able to link that on this blog, but who knows, at least I am thinking of trying. I also did the jigsaw, which I might also add as a picture, and the trading card. Again I need places to put these things! Ah, maybe I can give them away to the mothers or grandmothers.
I have to admit that The Great Flickr Tools Collection site just frustrated me because I didn’t really see any point in searching around on this site. It was just a lot of words for me and not anything like the other two. So I tried and got nowhere.
I think I spent about and hour and a half on the tools sites. I could have spent much, much, much more time. And there is a good chance that I will use these sites for more of my personal pictures.
I can also see this as a great thing in a classroom. From my last blog about Flickr and using pictures in the classroom leads me to believe the tools would even be better. The teacher could load the pictures and have the students create something that goes with the topic- traveling, history, personal story, and on and on.

No comments: