Friday, December 19, 2008

Bubble Share

Well, let’s see about Bubble Share. First it was not being cooperative when I was trying to load the site. When I did finally get on it, it was then not cooperative in the loading the pictures part. Who knows, maybe it was a great night for loading pictures.
Ok, I have spent three days trying Bubble Share and since I have many many more assignments to complete for this class I am going to have to move on. I did my best with this but for some reason I cannot get the site to do anything for me. I have the one picture loaded and that is all it will let me do. I have clicked all buttons, add photos, edit album, you name I have tried it. So this is what I have, it is what it is.
I am going to have to say I would not use this in my class only because it was too slow and wouldn’t do anything for me. Now I wouldn’t tell people not to use it but I would tell them about my experience. They should try and then tell me how it went.
This is my lonely picture : BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

No comments: